Saturday, September 27, 2008

HARI RAYA Is Just Around The Corner!!!

Selamat Hari Raya, Aidilfitri Mulia,....

I played raya song everyday @ office esp bila tension tengah siapkan report yg due datenya a day b4 i'm going for raya leave!!! Once, my staff came over and cakap "hai, layan lagu raya seorang2 dalam bilik,"... what to do...

Raya preparation is almost done. Just pending a few things... my tudung, kasut Anggun, baju abah (my father-in-law), kuih raya for mama, baju kurung aku + Anggun & baju melayu Alam (my mum still belum siapkan!!!)... eh! banyak jugak tu...

We went for shopping last Wednesday without Alam. A day b4 that (Tuesday), I went to KL (along Jln TAR) to get some raya stuffs and managed to buy a few things... Baju kurung for mak (my mother-in-law) + my maid, another extra baju kurung for me (in case my baju raya tak sempat siap... i learnt from my 30 years experiences - i can count how many times my baju raya siap - which the earliest will be malam raya). Also bought few shirts for ayah.

Went to One Utama on Wednesday to buy the shirts for Anggun + Alam + Azimin & me. After 1/2 day in OU, then we move to IKEA & IKANO. Habis semua kedai di tawaf. Managed to buy a few things for me + CROCS sandal for mak. Lepas tu, we buka puasa @ Kluang Station. Lepas buka, we went to The Curve kejap to look for Anggun shoes. She wanted to buy Adidas shoes yg macam dia tengok @ Taiping (we didn't bought it sebab tak ada size masa kat Taiping). Tak jumpa!!! From One Utama, to IKANO to The Curve. Tak jumpa padahal that is the latest design.

Thursday, since still tak puas hati shopping (I prefer to shop alone actually), I took a cab to Mid Valley after office. Went to Metrojaya and bought 2 pants + 2 shoes. Berkenan tengok 1 handbag nie (purple colour) with 50% off tapi NO!!! Nanti over-spent la pulak... Drop by @ Jusco to buy a few baju duduk rumah for Anggun + Alam. After that, lalu dekat Renoma and sempat grab 1 shirt for Azimin. Ingatkan nak berbuka dekat Jusco Cafe tapi penuh la pulak. Then, b4 taking a cab, I just spent my time to 'belated buka puasa' kat San Frans...

Friday, sempat pergi Maju Junction dengan my friend. Mulanya nak window shopping but then, terbeli la pulak 1 tudung + blouse + accesories...

Kuih raya dah complete... still wondering either to buy kuih raya for mak @ Taiping or not. Selalunya, aku beli siap dengan balang kuih sekali... tengoklah budget nanti. Just need to look for a few kerepek + kacang for mama...

We will be @ ENSTEK or Kota Seriemas on malam raya. Pagi raya, after raya @ Kota Seriemas, we will go to Puchong, Subang, etc before pergi raya to rumah mak wan @ Seremban. The 2nd raya, we going to go back to Taiping... Lama tak makan Doli, tapi Doli mesti tutup sampai lebih seminggu.

What I want to EAT masa Raya? I wish to eat rendang ayam made my mama, laksa Johor & chocolate cake(acik Ita) & nasi minyak (mak wan). Dah lama tak makan blueberry cheesecake yang my schoolmate buat (Emmy). The last time yang aku dapat order cake dia, rasanya 4 tahun sudah. After that, Emmy selalu busy and this year, she is now 7 months pregnancy...

This year we might not organise any open house. Azimin is busy completing his thesis, our shop in UKM is going to be opened after raya, etc... Azimin promised for a grand open house next year after he got DR. Insyaallah...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

selamat hari raya eleen...
dasyat gak ko ni bershopping...

Herleen said...

tak de la dasyat sangat... biasa2 jer. my kids punya barang2 yg lebih...