Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Need A Break!!!

Argh!!! Penat... Just came back from Taiping last Sunday. It was a very short time kat Taiping. Just sempat pergi Tesco 1X, brought my in-laws to Taiping Sentral (they just opened recently... banyak jugaklah duit habis), went to Taiping bazaar ramadhan 1X. Tak sempat nak pergi bazaar ramadhan kat kamunting oe changkat jering...

Bazaar ramadhan kat sini memang murah. i still boleh dapat ayam goreng with RM 1.00. Sudahnya, aku beli, Azimin beli, my father in-law beli... penuh satu meja. Tak sempat visited Doli pun this time...

Anggun not feeling well. She muntah2 and sakit perut, even coughing. Azimin brought her to Poliklinik UKM yesterday and we even got an advise from Dr. Lokman (our dear friend in HUKM - he is a friend of Azimin and being our main contact if we need anything @ HUKM. Tak payah nak beratur panjang2... u guys know what I mean. currently, he persuing his studies majoring in cosmetic surgery)

Dr. Lokman even offered Azimin & me to do some cosmetic surgery... mak oii, takutnya. No Doc. I'm comfortable with the way I'm now. Kang lawa sangat kang, susah pulak Azimin... hahahaha

But actually yes, I'm really comfortable with the way I am now. Tak pernah terlintas langsung nak buat plastic surgery or any cosmetical surgery nie... Some of my friends pernah cakap yg 'sedut lemak' just cost around RM 2K. Masa tu, a few people dah excited. Tup tup, some of our Health Sceiences people terus sergah... "jangan nak mengada. ada org yg mati sebab buang lemak". then, case close.

A few people told me that they like my skin complexion. Thanks for the compliments... Nay be all this while i never realised about it. Teringat when i was in Limkokwing dulu, people dah start cakap about my skin complexion but i just feel its normal. yelah, masa tu i was still not yet married and rasa biasa ajer. but now, bila dah ada 2 kids nie, when people mentioned that, i feel good!!! Its not that difficult to take care of my skin (face) since i never do any facial treatment. But, my skin @ hands are very sensitive. Terlanggar pintu pun lebamnya... mak oiii... Silap haribulan, orang ingat aku kena dera...

Again aku melalut... What to do, really out of idea. Actually, I wrote it half way and save it @ draft. bila sambung, tu yg entah apa2 tu...

No comments: