Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's So Hard To Be FRIEND?

I'm a flexible person, some goes to Azimin. He has his own friend, same do I. And we do share friends. I'm proud of my husband bila dia boleh 'masuk' dengan kawan2 aku, tak kiralah my MOZAC's friends ker, my colleagues or even my ex-bf.

Tak percaya? We proved it. Its happened during Nick's wedding, we were the one who helped him in every single things. I believe, we need to trust each other. I have no problem dengan his friends and dalam ertikata lain, aku & Azimin memang transparent to each other. We do discuss about perempuan itu, lelaki ini...

Our close friends (redz & dee) boleh provekan yg we can share the friendship together. aku pernah received a call from dee, "leen, redz changed his hp no. I left my hp @ home. do you have my husband hp no?"

I was trying to be a friend with someone for the last few weeks. I even feel comfortable talking to him tapi entahlah.... I'm not really sure on the intention.. why I said so...

After a few weeks talking & smsing, suddenly aku rasa this person macam... trying to avoid me. why? after a few weeks? seriously, i didnt see any over-react on my talking & smsing. to be frank, aku berkawan dengan semua orang. rasanya, sms yg aku hantar & aku terima sama dengan sms yang aku hantar & dapat dari jze2, jackop, asnor, redzwan, tony, lawrence, etc...

I was trying to clear-up the situation tapi bila fikir2 balik, biarlah. buat apa nak pening2kan kepala... I do discussed with Azimin about him, even showing him the sms...

eleen: do you think there is anything weird about all this sms?
azimin: nampak biasa ajer. y?
eleen: i think ada orang rasa lain kot bila i sms. salah ker? it just friend...
azimin: not everybody sama macam redz, dee, alina, kelvin, kyled, cassie, swella... may be this friend came from a different background. may be dia pun tak bagi wife dia kawan dengan lelaki and to him, bila dia kawan dengan perempuan, itu salah.
eleen: if dia rasa salah, why take more than a week to realised?
azimin: baru tersedar kot...

eleen: may be... u dont mind ker bila i ada ramai kawan2 lelaki?
azimin: (laughing)... berkawan tu hak semua orang. we know our limit, rite? i never stop you from being friend with others. kita hidup bermasyarakat and our profession need us to be professional.
eleen: (laughing)... i still ingat masa i received a call from shidah... bagitau i yg laki i pergi makan dengan perempuan kat one utama. dengan dee & alina & siapa lagi ha? semua bini orang....
azimin: yes... and masa tu pulak terserempak dengan u... tengah makan dengan slash... hahaha


yes... some memory that need to be refreshed.... and i believe, kami masih bertahan atas dasar PERCAYA. Our job requires a lot of commitments. Kalau PERCAYA tu tiada dalam our relationship, satu kerja pun tak akan jadi. and aku juga percaya pada friendship. pada aku, 'friendship' its not just a name, but its something that grow in your life. My marriage is not something that stop me dari berkawan dengan orang lain tapi menambahkan kawan.

To that person; its very upset if you got my intention wrongly. I'm not here to get you attention but its just friend. I boleh berkawan dengan siapa sahaja and it doesnt need any entry requirement. I tak tahu apa yg you rasa tapi percayalah, to me, friend is friend. No heart feeling.

To Azimin, thanks for the deep understanding. Thanks for being the one that always be by my side, thanks for always lending your shoulders & sharing all the difficulties. Thanks for willing to accept me with the ways I am... thanks for willing to take care of the kids tooo... (too busy lately, I janji, nanti I ganti balik bila u pergi out-station!!!!)

No comments: