Friday, September 19, 2008

What The Title Supposed To Be?

Cepatnya dah hari Jumaat… Azimin just confirmed last night that we are going back to Taiping today. They are going to fetch me from office and we will drop at Sg. Buluh Hospital to visit Azimin’s aunty before heading to Taiping. Where to break fast? Dunno… I can’t think about it right now. Silap-silap, just dalam kereta jer… hehehe

My maid has arrived last Tuesday. We went to get her from Aunty Ita (the agent), which also Afiq’s mother. Who is Afiq? He is Marina’s bf. Who is Marina? She is my cousin… Actually, Afiq’s family has been closed with us for quite sometimes. Pergi rumah Aunty Ita, we not just only taking the maid but siap berbuka puasa, beli biskut raya and also dapat telekung. Food for breaking fast, mak oii… banyaknya…

We reached home quite late but still sempat to teach my maid to use some electrical appliances + some basic things on what to do. Nasib baik Azimin will be at home the next day. After a few days, she looks ok and the kids pun ok with her.

Another tiring week!!! Quite busy actually, banyak yg ad hoc things. I received a call from the editor, requested a few articles. Sampai 4 pulak tu… and 1 urgent… I still don’t have anything in mind sebab the themes are ‘in future’… Still thinking on the characters and dah start buat some research. Penat sungguh bila kena berfikir macam nie.

That’s life, writing is my soul. No matter where I go, what I do and what is my career, I still go back to write. I still remember on my first appearance in one of the magazines, I do receive a lot of emails. Rasa terharu sangat esp when people appreciate my writing.

When I was in school, banyak jugak masuk essay writing but now, writing has become more and more commercial. Started with short stories (cerpen), lifestyle articles, lyrics and currently I’m still working on my own novels… Its not just to cari makan but memang jiwaku!!! Dulu, my ex-bf pernah laughed at me, dia kata ‘jiwang’ sangat la. Aku jiwang? Azimin kata aku brutal tapi sensitive.

I have been asked by people, why I choose Azimin to be my soul-mate… Azimin is a person yang tak pernah ketawakan apa juga keinginan & kemahuan aku. When he got to know that I do freelance writing, dialah orangnya yg encourage aku buat itu & ini to get exposure, feeling etc. Quite a number of people laughed at me when I told them that I want to buy a house in front of KLCC. Ada yang kata berangan la, membazir la, etc. But Azimin is the only one yang kata GOOD. It’s a good investment.

Inagt lagi, pernah once upon a time dulu masa pergi interview with one company nie(company kecik jer tapi org2nya berlagak sungguh), one of the interviewer asked me this question: “what do you see yourself in the next 5 years?” my answer was: “I would like to have my own companies”

Guess what happened after that? They laughed at me. One of them siap peril lagi… “we asked you for the next 5 years, not next 50 years.” Kelakar sangat ker jawapan aku? Dengan ketawa diaorg la aku kerja keras sampai hari nie and today, I own 4 companies. Kelakar? I have Anggun Maya, Gaia Arts & Gifts, Rahsia Bonda & Archiforce Invent (I share Archiforce Invent with Azimin & Weeza – my sister).

My mum is helping me to run the Anggun Maya & Rahsia Bonda. I take a full charge of Gaia Arts & Gifts. I will concentrate more on Gaia next year, after Azimin completing his PhD sebab he only can go for solo exhibition after that. So far, we are still getting help from the art galleries to exhibit his art works. Raya hampers a LOT. Hope to deliver everything by early next week. Dah berapa hari tak tido malam nie….

Guys, what my post title should be? Dunno, mengarut banyak hari nie….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leen, u should be proud of yrself. i believe SZ dah sedar yg he is not that great, mcm masa sekolah dulu...

Herleen said...

:) Thanks God for showing me the way of life... Appreciated it a lots!!!