Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kawan Lama...

Kenapa pilih title Kawan Lama? Mesti ada yang keep questioning why I choose that title, kan? Actually, its something great when we are still keep in touch with our old friends esp yang masa kecik-kecik dulu main galah panjang & batu seremban sama-sama. But, do we?

I would like to thank Friendster for allowing me to keep in touch with most of my schoolmates esp ex-mozac. Thanks to Kyled for telling me that i dah ketinggalan keretapi. Recently, dah tak berapa active sangat with friendster. check pun sekali-sekala jer... But, still checking...

Middle of Jan 2008, I received a sms from someone that i'm not so sure siapa. That person did invite me for her house warming party. after a few replies, then I got to know that she was my x-schoolmate when I was in SKK. SKK? Its Sekolah Kebangsaan Kajang, masa standard 3-6. We're very closed and do keep in touch till my wedding day (that was the last time I met her).

She did invite me for her wedding but that time, I was due to deliver... Receiving an invitation from her buatkan semua cerita budak-budak suddenly came thru my mind. And, masa we were in boarding school (she was in Kolej Islam Klang), we did keep in touch very closely. Semua cerita 'aku suka siapa' and 'dia suka siapa' bukanlah rahsia.

And again, due the some business appointment, Azimin and me was not ablle to fullfil her invitation one more time. Insyaallah, ada rezeki, memang aku nak jumpa dia since dah lama sangat tak jumpa. At least, my other friend, Anis, I do met her a few months after delivered Alam. She was 4 months pregnant for the second baby masa tu... Untuk pengetahuan semua, when we were in SKK dulu, 4 of us very close to each other - Ratna Wati Abd Talib, Anis Yuzie Abd Majid, Rahida Abd Razak and me. Ratna and Anis were in the same class and Rahida and me in the other class. Lepas UPSR, Anis and me went to MOZAC but Anis left MOZAC after PMR.

Penting ke kawan-kawan lama? Up to you guys to answer it. Tepuk dada, tanya selera. But for me, I do appreciate my memories tak kiralah walau sepahit mana pun cerita kita masa tu. Kenapa? Sebab semua itulah yang mendewasakan kita sebenarnya and as a human, I do learn from my experience.

Ada orang kata yang dia tak suka kenang cerita lama yang menyakitkan. But, I'm a person yang berpijak di bumi nyata. Buat apa nak sibuk2 mengenangkan sakitnya hati. kan lebih baik put effort to improve ourselve. Betul tak?

No comments: