Monday, January 28, 2008

1st Day To Kindergarden






Its suppose to be posted early this year but as usual, due to the busy schedules, tu yang terpaksa di delaykan tu. Somemore, nak tunggu Azimin transfer the pics to his Mac and then i have to transfer it back to my PC (it actually Azimin's PC from UKM. Mine is already become Anggun's...)

Anggun's first day of school to kindergarden was on 4th January 2008, Friday (Nur Iman Educare @ Persada Kasih, ENSTEK) and aku memang berdebar2. Actually, I had to take MC for that day since my leave was not approved by the boss. Just imagine, the rest of them (yang bangsa dia la) semua approved and when I asked why my leave was not approved, the answer was very simpel... "We had approved quite a number of staff's leave. so that, its very difficult to approve yours. We can't please everybody."

I applied for the lrave much more earlier, one month earlier since I was so concern for Anngun's first day of school. I did request them to understand but then they just to me, "you have to make the arrangement". Yes, I made an arrangement. The arrangement was, I took an MC. Padan muka korang, elok2 aku mintak half day cuti tak nak bagi. Langsung MC satu hari. Hari Jumaat pulak tu...

Anggun was ok, tak nangis langsung. May be because her cousin, Abid is in the same school as well. And until now, she is ok and not cause trouble when I wake her up in the morning and balik to my mum's house by school bus...

Luv you ANGGUN...

No comments: