Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy 12th Wedding Anniversary

24th May, 12 years ago, I changed my status from 'single' to 'married' in a very young age. I choose to be with a very complicated man with very complicated passions and visions. 12 years through out the journey and here I am... I belief we really start our life from scratch, driving a small car, living in a small house and lots of tough things around us. I belief, God is always listening to our prayer and He always be by our side with His own plan & rezeki. 

To my man, LOVE is not supposed to be easy, it's suppose to be worth it. 
Happy Anniversary and may we stay stronger by each other.







1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Congratulations on making it through twelve years together! Here's to the next twelve years! Best wishes from England.