Sunday, May 11, 2008

Visit To Zoo Melaka - Part 1






I couldn't recalled the exact date on when went to Zoo Melaka but I'm sure masa tu time cuti sekolah yang lepas. Anggun is the one who suggested to visit the zoo. We wanted to go to Zoo Negara earlier but then, some people did mentioned to us yang Zoo Melaka lagi cantik & bagus. So, since we never go to Zoo Melaka, Azimin & me agreed to bring Anggun & Alam there. My parents and my brother went with us as well.

Quite sometimes left Melaka (I love to spell it as MELAKA instead of MALACCA)... Rasa rindu sangat esp bila lalu passed by MOZAC. And believe me, once we passed by Melaka, all the memories tiba2 buat aku rasa sebak. And bila lalu Ayer Keroh, of course teringat tempat Nik Izham kawin (hahahaha...). Nik, if you read this, please apologies me, ok...

I'm too tired to type actually. So, lets the pics speak louder than me...

No comments: