Friday, May 9, 2008

This Is ME!!!

Assalamualaikum...

Hi everybody.... It was quite a long time for me tak menulis kat blog nie. A lot of things happened after I left INTI. I started my new schedule as early as Friday morning, 18th April 2008, right after my last day @ INTI on 17th April. Quite a number of things to do and they are now tengah berbaris panjang kat dalam kepala otak...

A few tasks have been completed;Hutan Lipur Bukit Hijau Kulim, CTRei (yeah, finally we got the LO), editing Azimin's publication, etc... I am happy with my new life, of course. But to be sincere, rasanya makin sibuk dari pergi kerja... For this moment, I prefer to work from home, at least, I can keep on eyes to my kids + maid.

I will put up some more things later. Dont worry, more pics coming up.

No comments: