Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sorry, I'm not involved!!!

When my fb status mengenai kawan lama yang buat hidup aku rimas tu keluar, ramai member-member ysng close dengan aku  tahu siapa. Sebab, dah a week or two aku dah discussed with a few of them. Surprisingly, 'the person' commented my status with something like.. 'Unfriend je orang tu'.. Aku memang tak reply the comments and sampailah ada member yang tahu siapa yang aku maksudkan put up his comment. Dari his comment la yang 'the person' dapat tangkap yang sebenarnya that status was referring to her. Ok, now you know its 'her'...

She then provoked me in her status. Not once but rasanya dalam sehari ada la 20 kali. But aku sekali pun tak reply. And it's continued for a few days before she decided to unfriend me. Me? I didn't bother & don't bother to play the game pun. Kau nak meroyan sendiri, silakan. Aku banyak kerja lain nak buat. Full stop.

Few of my friends told me,  'lepas unfriend her, you will realise your fb wall will be much more healthy.' Yeah, I have to agree with it 👍👍

No comments: