Thursday, February 21, 2008

Never Look Down At People...




I realised some of us sometimes do look down at people.. please dont. We are all human, created by God with weakness and gifts. Semua tu pemberian Allah and we as a khalifah perlu rasa bersyukur dengan segala pemberianNya, walaupun banyak dugaan untuk kita.

I really bengang with someone nie... Mentang-mentang dia punya position lagi tinggi, berlagak... ces... dasar tak mandi pagi... Actually he did irritated me for a few times. Konon-konon nak tunjuk bagus dekat aku and ambik kau, ingat aku nak diam ajer...

The first time he done this to me was somewhere in end of 2004 or early 2005. He asked me if I do know anybody in UKM (sebab he did his degree in UKM). I said yes, i know. I told him my husband in UKM and korang tahu what did he said? "As what? Working in Library ha?"
I did asked him why he said like that and his answer is very simple... "Nothing la, normally in INTI most of the Malays working in the Library." Damm you... And aku tak tunggu lama nak 'bagi' dia cukup-cukup... "Nolah, he is in Architecture Department. Lecturing". Terus dia diam.

The second time was when both of us went out for lunch with Indonesian delegates. He asked me about Azimin and I told him that Azimin is in study leave but still doing some part-time teaching. Oh.. tiba2 dia jadi berlagak kata "I'm going to finish my PhD soon. That's mean, I'm getting a Dr. earlier that your husband."

Hahaha... dia nak shoot silap orang... and my andwer was "Really? My husband targeted to complete it within 2 years sebab government will give 2 tangga kenaikan if they complete PhD within 2 years. You are doing it for 6 years right? He going to get his Dr. at the age of 36 paling lambat (insyaallah... amin)" Merah telinga dia... ambik kau...

The most incident that irritated me was on 18th Feb 2008, when he called me due to my resignation letter. He asked me what i'm going to do after this... Asking me when I'm going to start my new job and where i going to work later. I told him i'm not going to other company, I will run my own set-up. Tahu apa dia kata?

"Are you going to sell nasi lemak tepi jalan?" (laughing)...
My answer? "Hey, why are you laughing? People selling nasi lemak tepi jalan sometimes more richer than us."
Terus dia senyap... And then, aku terpaksa bagitahu apa yang aku akan buat after this... Dia sempat tanya, what is my husband position in UKM now... my answer? "He has a few positions, appointed by Dato' Sharifah (the UKM's VC) - Pensyarah Kanan (he just got promoted, alhamdulillah), Penasihat Arkitek and Saintis Penyelidik (Felo Penyelidik) selain daripada Inventor...

Aku suka tengok muka dia masa tu. Tercengang-cengang dengar cerita aku... And, aku akan buat sesuatu supaya dia tak pandang rendah pada aku within this few weeks... Tengoklah nanti...

4 comments:

-zaza:o:binxz- said...

banyak spammer kat ur blog.

sorry been bz... tak sempat write my own blog pun hehe

kereknya mamat ni. tampar je sekali.

congratulations on ur leap kak. all d best and my prayers are for u...

Herleen said...

hahaha... if u feel like want to tampar him... akak lebih lagi la... by the way, he is my big boss kat office...

Hows luct?

-zaza:o:binxz- said...

so far ok alhamdulillah. the office politics hasn't get to me yet muahahah i hope it will catch me lambattttt or not at all this time hehe

i enjoy d teaching n the cool colleagues, but the mngmnt lar sucky....

owh wait am not suppose to say dat, shhhhhh

:op~~~

Herleen said...

sabar eejay... that is how working life isnt? lama2, biasa la tu...