Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Favorites Singers...

Dah terlanjur bercakap pasal AJL tadi, why not I just continue to write about my favorites singers in Malaysia. Kang kalau tulis pasal international singers kang, banyak pulak merapunya...

I love to see Allycats performed their song. Seriously... When they performed @ PJ Hilton dulu, full house. What I like most about Allycats? Their evergreen songs. Choosing the song to be in the ablum is the most important process sebab kalau tersilap pilih lagu, siapa nak dengar lagu hangpa? cuba hari nie dengar lagu Allycats yang diaorang nanyi 30 tahun lepas and I believe, most of us still remember their songs...

I still remember the first song that I know (Allycats song) is Sampaikanlah Salam... "Sampaikanlah salam cintaku padanya, walaupun terluka namunku masih cinta..." And that song was sang during some function masa I was in Sek. Rendah Keb. Jalan Bukit 2 Kajang dulu. Masa tu I was in Standard One...

I do love Elyana' vocal and style. Ramai member2 kat office yang kata depa menyampah tengok Elyana nanyi tak pakai kasut.Sukahati dialah nak pakai kasut ke tak... I'm very sure yang she can effort to buy shoes tinggal, I believe, she is not only a singer, she is a performer as well. sebab tu kelainan tu perlu...

I started to listen to Elyana's songs masa lagu Tak Tercapai Akalmu and Diriku Tapak Sulaiman. Masa lagu dia from her first album (Niat if i'm not mistaken), aku tak berapa suka. Dengar lagu dia yg awal2 dulu, macam suara & style KLON. and, lagu Tak Tercapai Akalmu shows the real Elyana. Then, bila lagu Kau & Aku (main tarik tali), I can see Elyana become more and more matured in choosing the songs for her album. She has her own style and characters... And bila lagu Kalis Rindu keluar (seriously, even dah dengar berpuluh kali, aku still confius apa yang Elyana nanyi) tapi aku rasa lagu tu sedap... Tiap kali lagu Kalis Rindu, aku sanggu tunggu dalam kereta walaupun aku dah sampai kat office. Aku suka yang part dia cakap '.... dalam hujan...'

Bravo Elyana... You find your identity and I believe, Aidit Alfian songs suit your vocal.

Another singer yang memang aku minat maut is Faizal Tahir. I started to admire his character, his vocal and his strengths masa dia nanyi lagu Kenangan Terindah with his own style dalam OIAM. Fuh! Menusuk Kalbu. Masa final OIAM, time Awal & Marrion announced that Faizal had the lowest vote, Azimin and me terus vote and vote and vote (even tak menang, tak pe la). Maha Karya Cinta is the best manuscripts ever after. I wish Audi Mok tak serik to compose more creative song for him. Those who really understand Faizal Tahir, they can find the differences between Faizal Tahir in Maha Karya Cinta and Faizal Tahir in Kasih Tercipta.

From one controversy to another controversy coloured Faizal Tahir's journey. Aku tak kata aku agree dengan apa yang dia lakukan tapi, kalau kita lihat dari sudut lain, Faizal Tahir is someone yang creative, energatic but still can sing romantic song with his rock voice. Aku nampak yang dia boleh pergi jauh. Tak banyak penyanyi lelaki kat Malaysia nie yang ada package macam Faizal Tahir. I listened to his songs @ Batu & Golek... Its lovely.

I went to the Super Hero shop in One Utama, a week after he was banned by appering in TV. Full!!! Ramainya orang yang keluar masuk pilih t-shirt Superman... I bought 1 for Azimin as a b'day present (belated, after so long thinking of what to buy) and 2 for me (hehehe.. aku kan selalu nak lebih). While waiting for Azimin masuk fitting room (if you know Azimin, he will try and try and try... and me? ambik baju tu letak kat badan, ukur bahu sikit, oklah tu... I only go to fitting room kalau shopping bukan masa sale and weekend). Sambung balik, sempat borak2 with the salegirls kat situ... Diaorg kata, since Faizal Tahir punya controversy, asal hari Jumaat sampai Ahad jer, kedai diaorg punya la ramai orang... Friends, t-shirt satu pun dekat RM 100 and kalau orang macam aku nie tiap2 hari datang beli kat kedai dia, berapa yer...

To Faizal Tahir, you have a long way to go and please take care of yourself carefully. Entertainment industry is something "nice to see, once broken, consider sold".

No comments: