Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Have Done ONE, 9 To Go

Still remember about my AZAM 2008? Just a quick flashback....

1. To stabilize Archiforce Invent & Gaia Arts & Gifts.
2. To make a come back for Anggun Maya.
3. To resign from _ _ _ _ (tak lama lagi, insyaallah)
4. To convert Archiforce Invent as a Sdn Bhd company.
5. To spend time with my family @ vacation.
6. To make sure our honeymoon jadi kenyataan (inilah yang tiap2 tahun, tiap2 bulan dicakapkan, tapi tak pernahnya jadi!!!)
7. To get back my old figure & body (nak kurus lah… )
8. To save more and more money…
9. To open an account in Tabung Haji.
10. Lagi satu… Nak menambahkan harta (insyaallah)


I always set 10 AZAM TAHUN BARU every year. Easy to monitor. Lagipun senang nak kira... Yes, i have done ONE, 9 to go...

18th February 2008, Monday...

I woke up early in the morning with an inspiration. The inspiration that comes once in a while... hahaha... How should I say? Actually, to be sincere, I did tell some of the people that I will only do it at the end of the month. But I'm not sure why, when I opened my eyes on that Monday morning, terus ada semangat.

YES, I'm talking about my resignation from INTI. A tough decision after being with INTI for quite sometimes... Its not an easy things... a lot of factors need to be considered and finally, I'm strong enough for it...

Only a few close friends know what is the actual reasons - not satisfied with a few things... i know it happened everywhere... tak puas hati dengan itu, not satisfied with this, but as for me, i keep it too long sampai dah tak tahan lagi dah...

working with cha ya nun alip bukan perkara senang... macam-macam dah jadi and macam-macam yang dah aku alami... dipendekkan cerita, i'm not happy with the way most of the things that created by the surrounding people. Really... How do you feel if...

1. There are a few teams in the faculty. each teams handling a few particular programs. and my team (2 heads, me and my assistant, which 4 of us in total) handling 4 programs with 2 new program which will be started soon. the total of students under our concern are more than 500 students.

Another team of the faculty, handling only 2 programs, with not even half of my students and their team is having more staff??? When we all semua berhempas pulas buat kerja, kena stayback sampai malam, dengan tak dapat claim OT, dengan macam2 projects + assignments from oversea university... the other team boleh lepak-lepak, taking extra hours of lunch time, balik rumah on time, bila ada kerja sikit, membebelnya bukan main panjang...

2. My principal is easy... "AKU TAK KACAU KAU, KAU JANGAN KACAU AKU"... Kan senang if people understand what does it mean... If aku tak pernah heran kau hilang time office, aku tak pernah bising kau hanging on the phone sampai berejam, aku tak pernah complain bila kau pergi breakfast sampai satu jam... Kau jangan sibuk-sibuk hal aku... Easy right?

Since I'm in INTI, I never go out for breakfast during the working hours. Paling koman pun, I bought my breakfast and eat in the office. So, why this people tak boleh tengok orang senang? Why this people try to 'kacau' my team punya hal?

3. I'm a very simple person when I'm in the office. You guys can ask my staff... sometimes, i dont mind doing and helping others. I'm not a person yang nak take advantage on others. And, I'm very flexible with my staff... Dia datang lambat, asal dia beritahu, aku ok. dia ada hal nak keluar, aku ok, anak dia sakit, dia nak balik awal, aku ok... nobody perfect kan? What I always do, we cover each other... some goes for me and my Heads... We are comfortable with it.

Then, why others so sibuk2?

And friends, after all the hardworks, all the LAN (now MQA) documentations preparation, all the Univ of Hertfordshire Validation documents, the new course development... apa yang aku dapat? Not even a word of THANK YOU.

# Bonus? Hampeh... Tak sampai 1 month. But just wondering why INTI Subang dapat 1 month full, MIMS dapat 2 months??? Kerja, semua kitaorg yg kat HQ buat...

# Increament? Ada ker patut the faculty recommended me for 1.5 points... Nasib baik when the Management called me, the Mgmt wondering why the percentage given to me and the point was not balance... so, they said, "you deserve more than 1.5"

With my resignation (and Lawrence too), i believe they are going to have a tough time for Accounting Programme. Belief me, we never plan to tender our resignation on the same time. It just a co-incident. But, thanks God for the co-incident.

No comments: