Friday, November 23, 2007

The Idol - Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor






Azimin was invited to the dinner - Malam Mesra UKM & Media. Its a private dinner for the selected people with amaze contributions to UKM with the media. I have no chance to go since he only received 1 invitation.

Date: 23rd Nov 2007, friday
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Nikko Hotel, KL

Dari mula lagi, I got a feeling yang Dr Sheikh Muzzaphar will come over to the dinner. So, aku siap pesan dekan Azimin to take photo of him masa dinner nanti. And really, he came. Even I was not in the dinner, tapi still rasa happy sebab confirm bila Azimin balik rumah nanti, I will get Dr. Sheikh's photos.

Dr. Sheikh was allocated to a private room and he only came out to the hall once the VC (Dato' Sharifah) completed her speech. And as expected, semua press berebut nak interview dia. He gave a speech before the press conference. And, guess what? He made an official announcement and officially introduced his fiance^ to public.

Azimin passed to me Dr. Sheikh autograph (its actually a book with his signature - he wrote my name there!!!) and another page he signed for Anggun & Alam as well... I have no time to scan the autograph but for this moment, enjoy the photos of Malam Mesra UKM & Media, ok? I also attached the photo of the lucky lady (Dr. Sheikh's fiance^). both of them wearing the green baju kurung & batik...

No comments: