Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Leaving For Langkawi Soon!!!

Finally... before I start my new job, I will fly for Langkawi (macam la jauh sangat, kan?) Actually, sajer to rest and hilangkan tension and spending some quality time for myself.

Azimin will left on Wednesday morning with one of his staff and I will take wednesday night flight. Sebab apa? Nak kena menguruskan Anggun yang nak pegi sekolah hari tu and also nak kena hantar them to my mum's house. Not easy to be a fulltime housewife kan? Baru 2 weeks dah lelah...

What to do in Langkawi? Azimin plans to go for fishing with his staff on Thursday sebab they are going to do some research work on Wednesday. Me? On Thursday tu I have planned to rest myself at SUN SPA at Pantai Cenang(it owned by a Japanesse lady, near Franggipanni...). It is the best spa that i tried in Langkawi. Actually, i tried a few sebab every time datang Langkawi, activity spa nie mesti tak pernah miss punya. Azimin & me had spent time at SUN SPA before and both of us agree that SUN SPA is the best so far. 2nd yang best, ALUN-ALUN SPA...

What else to do? Breakfast kat kedai kat KUAH nie, pagi2 penuh kedai dia... Shopping choclates kat KUAH, lunch kat tepi pantai (also in KUAH - this kedai papan was introduced by Prof Dato' Dr Ibrahim Komoo and his wife, Dato Dr Mazlan to us). May be I will drop by at Tun Dr Mahathir bakery kat Porto Malai - The Loaf. Spending night lepak2 kat pantai cenang... malam kat pantai cenang happening tau!!!

No comments: