Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

I hope it wasnt too late for me to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys. Salam Awal Muharam as well to the Muslim. Tahun baru, azam baru and I came out with hobi baru as well. Apa dia? TUNGGU!!!!!

A lot of things happening and I have no oppurtunity to write it here very often. As usual, my schedule is tight.

Anggun is going back to school (6 years old kindergarden) on 6th Jan 2009. I took a chance to send her for the first day and I could see that she was so happy. Yeah, after so long the duty is taken care by her daddy, finally I had this oppurtunity.

For the new year opening, both of us, Azimin + me received good news for each of us. Azimin and his inventions going on very well and its leading to the commercialization part. And me, on the night that we celebtared Azimin's good news, I got a phone call from EWC and they offered me a job.

The offer definately much more better for me, better pay, better location and of course I wish for a better environment & better future. My last day in KLMU will be before the Chinese New Year (HR havent release the letter yet but they verbally told me).

Yeah, very short moment spent in KLMU and it really tought me a lot of things. Not easy to run an institution, furthermore, when we put the students' future in our hand.

Being in the industry for quite sometime, I believe, we need a fully heart & soul prepared, selain dari NIAT yang betul. Its not easy...

I wish this year will bring luck to my friends as well... I would like to congratulate a few friends who will tie a knot in 2009.

Congratulation to Kyled & Ajak, both my MOZAC friends for their wedding on 14th Feb 2009... Valentine's Day tu...

A few couples coming up and my list getting longer....

Friends, Happy New Year and Work Smart!!!!

2 comments:

kyled said...

woi! malu la aku!

tetiba rasa menggelabah.. tetiba je dah kurang sebln ke tarikh keramat itu.. hahahaha

kad aku dah siap. tgu kad aku sampai ke rumah ko..

doakan semuanya berjln dgn lancar ye nyu.. aminnn :)

Herleen said...

lepak la kyled... biasa la tu. aku dah lupa yg aku gelabah ker tak masa tu... dah lama sangat!!! now its your time to kejar... tak per, anak aku baru 2, kalau kau setahun satu, tak sampai 3 tahun, kita seri la...