Monday, January 19, 2009

ANUGERAH JUARA LAGU 23






Masuk tahun nie, dah 2 kali berturut-turut I went to AJL. Last year, I got tickets from HotFM. And of course my intention last year was to be there for Faizal tahir. But, due to the "kontroversi yang berterusan" he was not on the AJL 22 stage.

This year, again 2 of his songs was choosen to be performed at AJL 23. I was busy looking for the tickets but this year mcm susah nak dapat. 1 week to AJL 23, I really feel hopeless. No hope to go... Masa tu dah cakap dah... tengok kat tv pun tak apa la...

On tuesday, 5 days b4 the AJL, I got a phone call from an angle that lend her magic to me!!! Guess what? She asked me either I wanted to go to AJL or not and she going to courier the tickets to my house. I was so excited!!! Tapi actually aku sempat tanya dia... "tiket tu seat mana? kalau seat tingkat atas sekali, kak eleen tak nak la..." Demand jugak aku nie...

She just told me, dont worry, lepas dapat the ticket nanti tahulah... tapi sebab so excited, i called her for a few times just to confirm which seat... hahahaha... and finally she told me... "VIP seat la kak eleen"... Happy sangat masa tu sebab this time aku dapat tengok Faizal Tahir live depan mata sendiri...

Korang nak cakap apa, cakaplah... aku tak kisah. I really admire his natural attitute and all the kejujuran in his songs. as someone yg involved in the writting industry, I can feel his sincere expression thru his lyrics.

We reached Bukit Jalil around 6.45pm and entah mcm mana, Azimin ajak aku tunggu kat betul2 depan pintu. Got a chance to speak to Shafiq (Azura's HotFM husband) and dia suruh kitaorg tunggu situ. When the gate was opened, Shafiq was standing in front of Azimin and cakap, "ikut this row".... hahaha... That's why we got a front seat belakang the hosts (Cheryl, FBI and Ally). Anne HotFM, Azura HotFM and their friends datang dok depan kitaorg (actually kerusi depan tu baru jer Shafiq tambah for them).

Next to our row, Fazura, linda Jasmin, Que Haidar, Awal, the Malay Mail reporter yg quite popular... ramai lagi la artists... but I was so impressed sebab dapat tengok Fazura. she looked so preety with her simple outfit. korang jangan marah, dia + her gang (reporter Malay Mail tu yg aku tak ingat nama)supporter Faizal Tahir. I can see most of the artists showed their support to Faizal Tahir. And, of course Azimin tak boleh nak kata apa bila aku tak layan dia masa Faizal Tahir punya performances.

The performances were good!!! Damm good!!! Faizal Tahir of course sebab tu la dia dapat Best Performance. Coba was good but not as good as Sampai Syurga. Really touching!!! My thumb to Estrange, Ziana Zain, Elyana & Stacy as well.

RC (Faizal Tahir fan club)... u guys really rock!!! Rien... keep up the good work!!! sorryla, i dapat duduk kat depan... hehehehe...

Frankly speaking, i was very upset when Sampai Syurga was not choosen as JUARA LAGU. But what to do... To me, Sampai Syurga performance was SOOO OUTSTANDING and very unique sebab masa mula2 tu, I questioned some people around, "kenapa Faizal dah nyanyi sedangkan props people are still there?" sampai la one of the TV# staff yg ada kat situ cakap, "itu gimik dia... ".... But, Faizal Tahir concentration was VERY GOOD sebab bukan senang nak nyanyi sambil orang dok sibuk gunting rambut, ukur baju, pakaikan baju...

The next day at office, ramai sungguh orang yg tanya about my experience kat AJL... some of them mentioned yg meremang bulu roma masa Faizal Tahir nyanyi even they watched it from TV... apakan lagi aku yang betul2 depan stage...

Some photo to share with you guys... sorrylah, Azimin & me are not a person yang suka ambik gambar dgn artis... we still maintain the LOW PROFILE policy... heheheh... so, you guys will not see our photo with any of the artists... yang banyak dalam my collections were Fazura and Linda Jasmin + Que Haidar photo... Sebabnya, Que + Linda nampak berseri, seri pengantin la tu... and Fazura, I love her talents in acting beside her stylish outlook. bagi la watak apa sekalipun, she will do it very well...

Again, congratulation to the winners!!!
And my very big THANK YOU to IZATTY ISMA IBRAHIM... Thanks to the tickets, pls send my regards to NABIL Mentor + his dad as well, kata kat dia, thanks for the tickets contribution...

1 comment:

Azyze said...

hello eleen,

i believe the (ex-) malay mail writer you're talking about is Joe Lee a.k.a Klubbkidd.

btw,
hebat skil mamarazzi you :)