Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What Happen To My AZAM 2008?

It has been sometimes for me not to write anything here… Really busy and I feel I cant cope with the schedule most of the time… December almost coming to the end and January is waving… New spirit? Of course!!! I want to be a better person, a better Herleena and also a better Eleen…

Selalunya bila end of the year, kita akan siapkan a list of AZAM on what we want to achieve next year. But, berapa ramai antara kita yang make a comparison list, have we achieved the earlier AZAM? Lets do it now…

Azam 2008 (you can refer to 2008 January write-up)

1. To stabilize Archiforce Invent & Gaia Arts & Gifts.
2. To make a come back for Anggun Maya.
3. To resign from _ _ _ _ (tak lama lagi, insyaallah)
4. To convert Archiforce Invent as a Sdn Bhd company.
5. To spend time with my family @ vacation.
6. To make sure our honeymoon jadi kenyataan (inilah yang tiap2 tahun, tiap2 bulan dicakapkan, tapi tak pernahnya jadi!!!)
7. To get back my old figure & body (nak kurus lah… )
8. To save more and more money…
9. To open an account in Tabung Haji.
10. Lagi satu… Nak menambahkan harta (insyaallah)


I’m planning to bring the kids to experience the snow during the winter time end of 2008. Insyaallah, kalau ada rezeki… Selama nie, kalau pergi (baik Azimin, baik aku) semuanya sebab kerja… Tapi, kalau dapat pergi London masa Summer Sale pun, best gak!!!

My AZAM 2009 is more on improvement version of my AZAM 2008. Lets do some analyzing of my previous azam.

1. To stabilize Archiforce Invent & Gaia Arts & Gifts. = Its improving and currently we produced more design of t-shirts. After the Langkawi Geopark version, the latest versions are Obama (KL & Langkawi version), Breath, Malay House and Malaysia Map. We are expanding the business into X-Site, an art stationery shop + café @ UKM, nearby the Tun Sri Lanang Library.

2. To make a come back for Anggun Maya. = Its need a lot of time to improve. My mum & me are working on it and we are trying to create new business; such as women accessories…

3. To resign from _ _ _ _ (tak lama lagi, insyaallah) = DONE

4. To convert Archiforce Invent as a Sdn Bhd company. = Insyaallah, we are in process of ‘spin of company’ with UKM. It’s a long process, hopefully its going on smoothly.

5. To spend time with my family @ vacation. = Its were not a long vacation, just a break. Tak ada masa… But, I’m still planning for a long vacation.

6. To make sure our honeymoon jadi kenyataan (inilah yang tiap2 tahun, tiap2 bulan dicakapkan, tapi tak pernahnya jadi!!!) = For 2008, DONE. We spent a weekend at Hilton Sentral, and some trip to Kedah, etc…

7. To get back my old figure & body (nak kurus lah… ) = OK la… Better than earlier but I still need to work hard on it. To maintain yang susah… pantang tengok nasi lemak espy yg my mum buat…

8. To save more and more money… = Still saving…

9. To open an account in Tabung Haji. = Will do it by 2009, promise

10. Lagi satu… Nak menambahkan harta (insyaallah) = Insyaallah, dengan izinNya

I’m planning to bring the kids to experience the snow during the winter time end of 2008. Insyaallah, kalau ada rezeki… Selama nie, kalau pergi (baik Azimin, baik aku) semuanya sebab kerja… Tapi, kalau dapat pergi London masa Summer Sale pun, best gak!!! = Not achievable for 2008. Budget lari….

Hopefully, for 2009, it will be better...

No comments: