Monday, December 8, 2008

It Has Been A Long Paused!!!

Yes, it has been a long paused for me for not updating my blog. even, Anggun's Concert photos pun tak sempat nak update lagi. Too busy with work and I have received a verbal warning from Azimin for coming back late very often last month. Its all because of the Establishment Audit 2008, conducted by Ernst & Young for MOHE. Its my responsibility to ensure my department is up to date, a lot of things to do and in the same time helping the Academic's dept...

Anggun's school holidays!!! Arghhhh!!! I still oweing her to bring her somewhere... Not decided yet but rasanya, I'm not planning for a long journey trip. May be just a night or two at any hotel nearby. Anggun's intention just to mandi pool and staying in hotel. tu jer... lagipun, my parents brought her to Langkawi and Penang. Azimin just canme back from T'ganu for his research and I'm the obnly one who stucked here due to my tight schedules.

Dec 2008, time to clearing my annual leaves. i took quite a number of leaves, the same goes to my staff. Thus, i really need to hv an arrangement for the operation. Arghh!!! Really, i need a break. Decided to stay somewhere in KL for a night or two with Anggun & Alam... Not sure where but i already have a list in my mind!!!

No comments: