Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Do I Really Do 'MUMMY's Job?






I always have this question in mind. Do I really do the MUMMY's job? Hahaha... I have to ask Azimin to answer it for me or is it much more better if I ask ANGGUN?

Being a mummy is not an easy job. Working wife + mother, oh my God! Just God know how do I feel... But then, it is a good gift, valuable experience that I will never change with something else. Plus, I'm proud to be a mother of 2 in this age. Not too young la but still not old yet... What I mean is, in the time that some of my friends are still not yet tie the knot.

My work become tough and tougher, busy and busier... In the contition that we are still waiting for the MAID to come over... Oh God, please help us. Azimin is also getting much more busy with his research & studies. We really can't handle our house condition. Sometimes (its actually most of the time), it doesn't look like a designer house. Hahahaha!!!

Azimin and me always want to have the good things for the kids. We want to give them good education, good education insurance plan, good school, good clothes, good shoes, etc... You know that my kids shoes are much more better & expensive than the one Azimin & me had during our childhood... So lucky of them.

We bough for Anggun a lot of pre-school books, CDs, etc... She can write her name, ALAM name, her mummy & daddy name. She can draw her imagination. She even paint on the canvas (I believe she has Azimin's blood & interest). Books? We bought for her ABC books, 123 books, colouring books, sticker books, etc. But then, we face a big huge problem when we have no time to sit down with her and teach her to do this and that.

ANGGUN will spend the day in my mum's house. She will watch TV, drawing, writting. Normally, my sister will coach her (Wieza is working by her own now, actually, she do a lot for Archiforce Invent). Azimin & me will reach there after office (earliest by 6.30pm... latest, you guess la. It doesn't look good if I mention it here). If my mum do cook for that day, that is our rezeki... Makan la kat sana. If not, normally after maghrib we are going for dinner with Anggun and left Alam there. In some occasioan, if you going Jusco (except watching movies), airport (my house just 10 minutes from KLIA and we do eat there quite often... burger king, food garden...) or mana-mana selain makan kat kedai mamak, Sunita Tomyam, Al-Salam Bistro, etc, we will bring Alam together. Selalunya, if we have our dinner quite early or quite late (not at 7pm) at Aunty Aini's, we will take Alam with us. Aunty Aini like to play with him... (Aunty Aini's is very famous in Nilai, kampung cafe with local & western food. Her masak lemak cili padi, fuh!! The cafe did came out in Channel 11 - Travel and Living)..

When we reach home, its already 9 something at night, sometimes, kalau lepak lama sikit at my mum's house, dah pukul 10pm. Sampai rumah, macam-macam kerja rumah nak kena buat. Iron clothes (I never iron all the clothes @ weekend... no, its not me!!!), kemas dapur sikit-sikit (actually more to basuh pinggan semalam), if rajin sikit, basuh baju (washing machine pun). When Alam sleeping, its the time for Azimin & me to start working on our Archiforce Invent matters. Sometimes, my sister, Wieza come over and our meeting & discussion can be hours... Anggun will watching cartoon and sometimes sitting in front of computer studying her pre-school CDs.

I always feel guilty when I cant afford to spend time with her, teach her how to do this and that, how to draw flower and other things (but she always refer her drawing & painting with her daddy... she did mentioned 'mummy lukis tak cantik'). Due to the time constraint, Azimin and me end up buying education CD for her to practice and learn. She can say, draw, count and even sing... She has her own PC (real PC tau). She took over my PC (I just bought last June) and I use Azimin's PC that he just brought from his office (the PC will be with me until he finished his PhD). Azimin, as usual, Mac loyal user. Since his G4 Apple dah berkecai and all the spare part dah masuk ebay, he still has his Mac Desktop. He bought it a few months before his G4 laptop rosak...

Azimin mentioned to me that he amaze with my capability and ability to be a wife, a mother, a worker and also an "amah". But I still feel so pitty to Anggun. I wish to spend more time, teaching her to do this and that before she's going to kindergarden.

Anggun still need to know that is good if we eat vegetables, bread & fruits... Anggun, Mummy will try my best to find a quality time to spend with you. Dont worry my dear, it will happen before you go for kindergarden. And Anggun, thanks for being a good daughter...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnyer bday party Anggun..

Shaeerah Alkaf said...

beautiful kids miss...:)