Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!! Ha! I'm 29?!

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthdy to ELEEN
Happy birthday to me...

Oh God, i'm 29 today. thanks for giving me all these valuable gifts. AZIMIN, ANGGUN & ALAM... and thanks a lot for making my 29th as a day that i will remember till the end... how should i start? i can say, this year is the tough year...

my family - we got a new member of Azimin's family. of course my ALAM FIRDAUS FARHIN. everything getting better and happier. alhamdulillah...

my job - this august is my 3rd year with INTI-UC and my 4th year with INTI Universal Holding. rasanya, apa yg selama nie aku usahakan dah mula nampakkan hasil. thanks to my bosses for the trust, the confidence and everything... my work can be done without you guys but then, you guys having a tough time when i'm not around. hehhehehe. thanks lau ck, cheah, lawrence and sin huei.

my dream - started with anggun maya, its quite a hard time for me. the money, the time and some other things that i sacrified. it's not an easy things... thanks ayang for your patience, thanks anggun for the understanding esp when our weekend become our WORKING day. thanks mama, thanks ayah for all the support, tenaga, idea & RM... then, gaia arts and gifts. i can say that this is my baby. a lot of things need to be done. and the latest project; cookies hamper for this coming raya. archiforce invent is a collaboration among azimin, my sister (wieza) and myself. this archiforce invent memang agresif... this is a combination of 2 creative people (of course not me). i'm more on the planning, manage, organise, legal, operation & counting how much the RM coming-in and going-out...

my bday presents - ayang give me a watch... TITUS. very nice. anggun make a card by her own with her creative mind. really, my husband talent is in her. a dinner with kasey, a friend of mine on 2nd july 07. we are sharing the same birth date actually (not the same year!) the dean of my faculty send my name for a conference. conference? apa yg special? it just a conference what? yes, its a conference but in LONDON. thanks boss!!! really appreaciate it. the flight will be on 17th july and will arrive KLIA on 22nd July. what i can say is... this is the first time (as far as i know) they sending non-chinese for the international occasion. yes, its my time and i deserve it. that's what they told me. now you guys understand why i really comfortable to work with this group of chinese? they are flexible, they have some attitude that we call it 'gives and takes' and the main thing is they appreaciate me. of course it takes time to make them to TRUST me. hey, i'm not that bad... i know every single thing in the education industry, operation, academically, welfare etc. pusing sana, pusing sini, semua in my fingertips. but, 1 sweet day, i still have to fulfill my dream.

it already 7 years for me in the education line. i love it so much. this is my soul... going to teach? that's not me. to have azimin in the teaching line is good enough. he is doing his phd now... i'm 'behind the screne' people. hehehehe.

i would like to dedicated my special sincere thanks to the people who always be with me in every single situation, people who spent their characters in every chapter of each pages of my life... thanks a lot...

@ ayang, thanks for being a nice friend, good lover and understandig husband. thanks for all the support, the spirit and the trust that you have on me. from the first day we met, i know you are the one...

@ anggun & alam, thanks for being good kids esp when your mummy is stuck with all the office work and the things from anggun maya, gaia arts and archiforce. thanks for willing to have maggi mee bila terpaksa...

@ mama & ayah, thanks for being there when we really need it. thanks for the willingness to take care of the 2 A when we are not around, esp when we are with facing the maid problem

@ yan & khairi, my neighbour next door. why? they are also my sister-in-law and biras aku. thanks for the weekend food (she really rajin to cook and azimin & me rajin to tumpang makan), for the time that both of you spent to tolong jaga my 2A esp masa emergency. and abid, thank for being a good cousin to anggun & alam.

@ mak & abah, terima kasih for all the support for all the moment esp when we are in taiping. hehehe.. durian timne coming soon. guys, my parents-in-law ada dusun durian kat batu kurau. sejak kawin, aku tak pernah buang duit beli durian kat tepi jalan. sorry, not my taste!!! sekali musim durian, aku angkut semua family aku balik taiping...

@ mozac friends, kyled, obe, swella, jze2, jackop, asnor etc. thanks for always being there esp masa aku buat open house. emmy, aku rindu cheese cake kau... thanks for the longlasting friendship.

@ firuz, thanks a lot for all the guidance in limkokwing esp @ cira. you tought me a lot of good things & useful tactics and believe, i really appreaciate it. kalau tak sebab tunjuk ajar you, i tak akan jadi macam hari nie...

No comments: