Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DOUBLE GOLD Award For The Estract Toilet Congrats Ayang!


Raya this year serupa macam tak raya. Azimin tak de, and I spent my whole week in my parent's house. I was not going anywhere for raya, just stayed @ mama's house and waiting for people to come over!!! hahaha... All my aunties & uncles esp from my dad side was come for the raya visit. Not sure when to visit them but, we'll try once Azimin came back...

Azimin called me on Saturday and informed me about his DOUBLE GOLD Award for the Estract Toilet. Special award from the judges. Sempat jugak dia pesan to me to buy The Star newspaper for Sunday edition. Rupanya, ada article about them and he did gave a comment on his breathing door.

The next day, before Azimin naik flight, dia sempat give me a call. Guess what time? His flight was 10pm (London time) and it was around 3am Malaysian's time. Tersengguk-sengguk jawab telefon, dengan line yang tak berapa clear, I just agak-agak apa yang dia cakap...

Azimin arrived @ KLIA around 5.30pm tapi sebab tunggu beg, passed by imigration etc, its became 6.15pm... jenuh tunggu sampai Alam tertidur. Kesian Alam, dia tak dapat sambut his daddy. Penat sungguh dia main2 kat airport sampai tertidur...

Lepas sampai rumah, baru dapat tahu yang actually Azimin got 3 awards. 1 DOUBLE GOLD award for the Estract Toilet, 1 GOLD Medal for the Estract Toilet and 1 GOLD Medal for the Breathing Dorr (the door name is spell as "dorr"). Total = 3 GOLDS... Alhamdulillah, memang rezeki dia agaknya. He was so happy, and it was treated as his b'day present.

Barang2 yang dia bawak balik from London, jangan ceritalah... All the things yang aku pesan dia beli. Yang lain2... macam2lah yang dia beli... he ia a good shopper by the way... Yang paling banyak dapat present, siapa lagi, his lovely daughter la, ANGGUN. Most of the kids clothes memang dia beli kat Marks & Spencer, as what I told him, its a good bargain... the rest, from most of the shop dekat oxford street. I told him do not buy any perfume for me since I have quite a number already but Azimin memang tak boleh tengok perfume for women... He looked for a few brands but at the end, he bought the latest Hugo for women perfume for me. Dia kata, the promoter bagitahu dia yang the perfume belum sampai M'sia lagi. Alah, masa aku pergi hari tu pun, the promoter mentioned the same things... hehehe...

The attached article was published @ The Star on Sunday, 21st Oct 2007, under VIEW section (page F31). Tomorrow, he has another press conference with the UKM delegates @ UKM. Hah... he got a called yesterday from UKM, requested him to go to Kulim for a site visit (kat hutan mana tah for UKM latest projects). Punya la bengang aku... apalagi, muka aku panjang berjela la...Dah la satu rumah pun tak raya lagi since balik from Taiping!!! Nak kena pergi Kulim pulak this weekend. After a few 'caling-caling session', then they agreed to postpone the visit to the ens of November...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah..rezeki tu..